a form to use when making an application;
1. The application form is important. Sit down and write it out properly.
2. I've read your application form and resume.
3. I filled out the application form and then the teller issued me a passbook.
4. Have you received my scholarship application form?
5. The application form and the postal order were sent off to the passport office.
6. You need to specify your education background in this application form.
7. Please fill in this application form what's wrong with that project?
8. The application form was a single sheet of paper.
1. His application for membership of the organisation was rejected.
2. He supported the planning authority in refusing the application because of pressures on the Green Belt.
3. Many loan application forms automatically add on insurance.
4. Full details will be sent to you once your application has been accepted.
5. My application for a change of department was readily acceded to.
6. The arbitration tribunal shall place application for amendment of claims on the record in the case file.
7. Her application was turned down.